Thousand Heritage 2.0 Helmet
The Thousand 2.0 helmet is their original product, bettered. When Thousand set out to marry form and function with a helmet that keeps you safe and that you want to wear, the result was the Heritage 1.0. This version of the helmet is much, much improved.
Once you get past its good looks (it took us a while), you start noticing the array of clever features that the Heritage 2.0 has. There's the new cleverly positioned venting to keep your head cool and the ratcheting system to help you find the perfect fit. The chin strap is wrapped in soft vegan leather and secured by a magnetic buckle.
For the Heritage 2.0, the clever bods at Thousand also added a light port on the rear. Buy the compatible light, snap it to the helmet and Bob is your uncle - extra visibility for your mooch to and from the office.
The smooth curves on the Heritage Helmet have been inspired by the 50s and 60s, particularly the motorbike helmets from that time with their distinct colours and simple ornamentation.
- Secret PopLock for securing your lid to your bike
- Vegan leather straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low profile visor
- Twelve layers of metallic gloss paint for a premium finish
- Vintage moto trim
- CPSC and EN 1078 safety certified
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M), or 490g (L)